ATG Textil-Fix - Carpet/Upholstery Repair Kit
- fixes cracks, cuts and burn holes
- for patterned and plain fabrics
- for different coloured upholstery fabrics
- saves expensive exchange with original parts
- for fabrics and velours of all car brands universally suitable
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
With our ATG Carpet/Upholstery Repair Kit you can repair damage to seat surfaces, upholstered side panels or carpeting. After the damage has been underlaid and levelled out, the pattern and texture is matched to the prevailing surfaces with our accessories. An essential advantage of our set is that it allows you to reproduce both plain and patterned fabrics.
With our enclosed colour mixing table you can individually adjust the required colour of the surface to be repaired.
The set comes with detailed, multilingual instructions for use.
Seat covers are original parts and often only available at horrendous prices, as well as repairs of seat covers at the car upholsterer quickly cost several hundred euros, if you take some time, you can save with our set such costs completely.
Special features and advantages:
- value-enhancing and maintaining
- cost-saving through "do it yourself"
- avoids back lease payments
- 1 spatula
- 1 fiber sieve screen
- 1 under lay fabric cloth
- 1 mixing tin for fiber with stainless steel ball
- 2 adhesive fiber (remains flexible)
- 7 tins of pulp fibers (white, black, blue, red, yellow, green, brown)
- 1 multilingual instruction manual
- Other damages
Suitable for the following surfaces:
- Car seats with seat covers made of fabric or velour patterned or uni
- Vehicle carpet
Car, Trucks, Bus, Plane, Campers, Office, Home
Is the product for big damages, such like a slashed car seat?
No. This product is for minor damage, like cigarette burns, tears, cuts, abrasions or other small cracks.
2. Is the repair permanent?
Yes, it is.
3. What is the grid needed for?
The grille is used to spread the mixed paint over the GItter on the damaged area and is then removed again. The grille itself must not be glued to the seat. The paint must then dry for 1 hour.
|Manufacturer||ATG GmbH & Co. KG|
|Net weight||86 g|