ATG ALU-FIX rim repair set – special filler for surface damages on aluminum rims and steel rims – incl. silver aluminum-metallic touch-up stick – DIY Smart Repair – in 11 parts
• Easy repairs of surface damages for a perfect result: Quickly and easily mend optical defects such as scrapes, curb scuffs, stress marks, and small falling rocks with the aluminum rim repair set.
• Affordable alternative to an expensive new purchase: Through the DIY special repair filling, your damaged rims will shine again in new splendor. You may even be able to save possible back payments for leasing vehicles.
• Repairs in professional workshop quality: The malleable repair compound with touch-up stick, the rim care set, is suitable for aluminum and steel rims of all types of vehicles (rim can remain mounted during the repairs).
• Automobile accessories set for restoration, reproduction, and value retention of your car: The aluminum rim repair kit is heat-resistant up to 130° C as well as vibration- and car wash-proof, for up to 10 damage repairs.
• High-quality aluminum rim treatment for optical defects: The practical aluminum silver-metallic touch-up stick provides the glossy finish for every car rim repair (use of your car manufacturer’s original touch-up stick is possible).
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
ATG ALU-FIX DIY repairs like the pros
✔ Rim can remain attached to the car during the repairs
✔ Special filling compound is heat-resistant up to 130° C
✔ Car rim remains vibration- and car wash-proof after repairs
The 11-part repair set contains:
· 2 x plastic trowel
· 1 x 10 ml aluminum silver-metallic touch-up stick
· 1 x cleaning cloth, 2 x alcohol-based cleaning cloths
· 1 pair of rubber gloves
· 1 x sandpaper rough, 1 x sandpaper fine
· 1 x 16 g rim kit, resealable
· 1 x detailed instruction manual
The perfect look in just a few steps:
- Smooth any unevenness with the rough sandpaper, clean off all dirt, and sand the spot with the fine wet sandpaper.
- Press the required amount of repair filling into a suitable container, fill the damaged spot with the trowel, and let the mass harden for about 20 minutes.
- Afterwards, level the contour to the rim with the sandpaper (first rough and then wet with the fine sandpaper), rub the sanded spot dry with a clean cloth.
- Apply the rim lacquer with the touch-up stick. After 1 to 2 hours, you can operate your vehicle again (your rims will be fully resilient again after 2 to 3 days).
Read the instructions carefully before use.
|Manufacturer||ATG GmbH & Co. KG|
|Net weight||100 g|